A purpose-built platform providing boundless enterprise content migration and integration possibilities that enable organizations to become more agile
Legacy “bulk-move” file migration technologies are not only slow and manually intensive, they also force enterprises into hard system “cutovers” – precluding users, groups or departments from moving to Dropbox at a pace that make sense for them and without interruption to existing business operations. Worse, file transfer resolution rates are typically range from 95-99% and while that may seem acceptable depending upon the scope of your project, those levels can translate into literally thousands or even millions of files that will require some level of manual intervention.
With SkySync’s automated rules engine, customers have realized transfer resolution rates exceeding 99.99 percent – more than a 100x improvement over industry averages. For the negligible level of remaining files that cannot not be automatically resolved, the platform distributes and tracks those items for users (or admins) to remediate.
Migrate to Dropbox with zero impact to your users or existing operations
SkySync’s “continuous copy” mode ensures Dropbox files are up-to-date in real-time and precisely mirror the source system.
Completely transparent to users, they can safely and confidently move to Dropbox content collaboration platform at a pace that makes sense for them, their departments, or for the entire enterprise with zero impact to your existing business operations or IT staff.
A modern and agile approach to Dropbox file migration
- Zero impact to end-users, existing systems, ancillary integrations or business operations
- Migrate to Dropbox (or fully-synchronize) any on-premises network file system, ECM platform, user PCs or other cloud storage service
- Enable users, departments or the enterprise to migrate to Dropbox at their own pace without business disruption
- Realize file migration speeds up to 59+ terabytes per day, within ideal environments
- Global file interrogation, analysis and migration simulation capabilities
- Continuous copy seamlessly moves any newly created or updated files in real-time
- Fully-automated user account, permissions, file version and timestamp
- Automatic transformation and management of forbidden Dropbox file names, characters and types
Agile content integration—on your terms
A modern approach to an enterprise content integration strategy.
Any Platform or EnvironmentCentrally manage all on-premises or ECM platforms, cloud storage services, remote offices or user PCs
Any Content Integration SolutionFreely integrate systems while controlling file transfer rules, events and behaviors
Globally Interrogate and Analyze ContentGain insight and understand your entire content landscape - no matter where your files reside
Globally Enforce File GovernanceSync and propagate metadata and other governance, compliance and retention data