Fully automated content integration
Advanced capabilities to tackle large and complex environments
The SkySync Platform brings advanced content integration capabilities to your fingertips – streamlining complex scenarios.
- Fully automated mapping capabilities
- Advanced file filtering
- IT-controlled user PC migration and sync capabilities
- Global file interrogation, analysis and file transfer simulation tools
- User self-service opt-in, monitoring and file data repair capabilities
- Advanced scheduling and bandwidth utilization controls
- IT-controlled remote office server management
- Fully configurable reporting dashboard
Granular control of data integration and transfer behaviors
System administrators have a wide array of file-related data configurations to fully control all aspects of file transfer outcomes.
Filter files by virtually any parameter, event, behavior or rule – as well as create advanced metadata maps and actions.
These highly advanced functions are easily managed via SkySync’s user-friendly web interface – automatically guiding system administrators through a contextual step-by-step process that they can access anywhere, from any device.
Discover, analyze and predict
The SkySync analyzer is a powerful and incredibly fast content discovery, analysis and prediction engine that eliminates the guesswork. You’ll gain granular insight into your entire content landscape including its structure, the use of your files, how old and what type they are, what the metadata contains and more, no matter where the files are located – whether in local storage, remote offices or on user desktops.
The analyzer can be extended to wherever a SkySync agent is deployed. It automatically gathers all of the necessary file data, then rolls it up into a single, admin-friendly dashboard for analysis and advanced job simulation.