Enterprise content migration should work for your business—not against it
Legacy bulk-move migration technologies are not only slow and manually intensive, they also force enterprises into hard system “cutovers” – preventing users from adapting to the new system at their own pace and consequently creating a nightmare for IT.
In addition to being highly-disruptive to existing business operations, newly created and/or updated file changes that were made on the source system must also be manually identified and transferred.
Migrate with zero impact to your users or existing operations
SkySync’s “continuous copy” mode ensures that target system files are up-to-date in real-time and precisely mirror the source system.
Completely transparent to users, they can safely and confidently move to the new storage platform at a pace that makes sense for them, their departments, or for the entire enterprise with zero impact to your existing business operations or IT staff.
A modern and agile approach to file migration
- Zero impact to end-users, existing systems, ancillary integrations or business operations
- Migrate to or from any on-premises network file system, ECM platform, user PC or cloud storage service
- Enable users, departments or the enterprise to move to the new storage platform at their own pace
- File migration speeds up to 30 terabytes per day, per server cluster
- Global file interrogation, analysis and migration simulation capabilities
- Continuous copy migrates any newly created or updated files in real-time
- Fully automated user account, permissions, file version, timestamp and extended metadata mapping
- Automatic transformation of forbidden source system files names, characters and types
Agile content integration—on your terms
A modern approach to an enterprise content integration strategy.
Any Platform or EnvironmentCentrally manage all on-premises or ECM platforms, cloud storage services, remote offices or user PCs
Any Content Integration SolutionFreely integrate systems while controlling file transfer rules, events and behaviors
Globally Interrogate and Analyze ContentGain insight and understand your entire content landscape - no matter where your files reside
Globally Enforce File GovernanceSync and propagate metadata and other governance, compliance and retention data