Empower your users with access to all content, no matter where it's stored
Cloud storage and collaboration platforms continue to be the driving force of digital transformation within the enterprise. However, users need to readily access the content that resides within your existing network file systems, ECM, and other storage platforms – enabling them to be productive, wherever they are.
Modernize your workforce by extending your on-premises content
SkySync’s bi-directional synchronization engine enables your enterprise to fully integrate and synchronize your existing on-premises platforms with any cloud service.
It empowers your users to freely access the content they need while IT staff maintains full governance and control.
These same functions can also be extended to user PCs, enabling IT to control and manage all on-going user desktop sync operations to meet compliance or other security mandates.
Enable your enterprise while empowering your workforce
- Integrate cloud collaboration platforms with existing on-premises systems
- Selectively sync files and folders based on rules, events, metadata and filters
- Supports ECM platforms, network file systems, SharePoint and custom on-premises storage systems
- Supports extended metadata, permissions, timestamps and file versions
- Extensive reporting and audit trail of all file transfers
- Preserve existing file governance and retention policies
- Completely transparent to end users
- No impact to IT whatsoever - all existing integrations remain in place
Agile content integration—on your terms
A modern approach to an enterprise content integration strategy
Any Platform or EnvironmentCentrally manage all on-premises or ECM platforms, cloud storage services, remote offices or user PCs
Any Content Integration SolutionFreely integrate systems while controlling file transfer rules, events and behaviors
Globally Interrogate and Analyze ContentGain insight and understand your entire content landscape - no matter where your files reside
Globally Enforce File GovernanceSync and propagate metadata and other governance, compliance and retention data