Business Technology Summit 2019 Conferences
SkySync is getting ready to get back on the road again. And this time we’re twice as excited because we’ll be attending not one, but both conferences in Utah and Tennessee. The Business Technology Summit 2019 provides powerful ways to increase business value, integrate systems, and further improve your technology.
But no matter which event(s) you attend, come see SkySync at our table to ask how we can help your organization’s content management needs.
These full-day events will include over 40+ breakout sessions on powerful ways to increase business value, integrate systems, and further improve your technology. Representatives from Microsoft, Okta, and dozens of organizations, for instance, will be on hand to answer questions about the latest software releases, product offerings, and emerging trends.
• Top Consultants and Technology Companies
• 40+ Educational Breakout Sessions
• Listen to Dynamic Keynote Speakers
• Breakfast, Lunch Buffet and Snacks
• 14+ Vendor Exhibits
• Collaborate and Network with Peers
Sessions will cover topics about:
• Dynamics 365 (Sales, Service, Business Central, Marketing, Field Service.)
• Cloud Services (Azure, Okta, etc.)
• Business Intelligence and Analytics (Power BI, etc.)
• SharePoint and Teams
• Microsoft 365
• Cybersecurity (Identity & Access Management, Threat Protection, Information Protection, Security Management)
• Dynamics GP and NAV
• AI, Bots, and Machine Learning
Intentional Migration: Analyzing and Planning the Route Through Troubled Waters
In Utah, we’ll be giving a presentation on leveraging analysis data to support a large-scale migration.
It is easy (and common) for a migration project to go off the rails without proper analysis, planning and risk management. This session will present prescriptive guidance for source platform analysis based on experience from over a decade of large-scale migration scar tissue. We will then look at how to use that analysis data to properly plan a migration project in such a way that the project stays on budget while minimizing risk and greatly reducing user impact.
October 29, 2019 – Sandy, UT – Megaplex Theatres at Jordan Commons
If you’d like to attend, click here for more information and discounted registration prices of up to 80%.
November 12, 2019 – Nashville, TN – City Winery
Find us at our table! The conference is open from 8:30am-5:00pm.