SkySync is a rapidly evolving, fast-paced, venture-backed software innovator based in the Ann Arbor tech cluster with remote Syncopaths in all US time zones. Our sharp and innovative workforce excels at managing our customers’ data migration, synchronization, and orchestration challenges like no other in our space, and we have new product opportunities taking us toward a period of rapid growth in enterprise data management.
About the Role
We are seeking a Regional Sales Director (RSD) who is a motivated individual with strong organizational skills that can work in a team environment, has attention to detail, and a desire to grow their career in the software industry by exceeding their goals. This is an individual contributor position and comes with an excellent compensation package consisting of a competitive base salary and performance-based commission.
The Regional Sales Director participates in a team-selling environment, assuming ownership of relationships across customers, prospects, and partners within their assigned geographic territory. The RSD will drive the development and execution of territory, account, and opportunity plans leading to the generation of SkySync software license and service revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Drive software bookings and achieve annual target with assigned accounts and geographic territory
- Develop new enterprise prospects within assigned accounts and geographic territory
- Gain trusted advisor status with prospects and customers
- Develop strong relationships within Strategic Partners within the Modern Workplace, Collaboration, and Data Security domains
- Cross-functional collaboration with SkySync Marketing for lead generation, Business Development for lead qualification and Sales Engineering for pre-sales support
- Foster strong relationships with SkySync Technology Partners and additional ecosystem advisors to identify leads and gain key opportunity pursuits
- Collaborate with SkySync Marketing team to develop and launch account-based marketing campaigns
- Actively participate in industry events driving SkySync brand awareness and lead generation
- BA/BS in technical or business discipline required
- 5+ years’ experience exceeding quotas within Enterprise Sales
- 5+ years’ experience selling consultative software solutions
- Experience working for a growth-stage software start-up
- Experience in the Microsoft Modern Workplace market strongly preferred
- Understanding of the InfoSec and Data Governance marketplace is a plus
- Hunter-mentality with proven business development acumen and attitude
This position is a great fit for you if you have strong opinions and you can back them up with sound reasoned arguments; thrive in an environment that allows you the freedom to work remotely and with schedule flexibility; enjoy working in a company where quality is taken seriously; can work well with dedicated and talented sales professionals.
This position is not a great fit for you if you like large organization stability, extensive hierarchies or matrix organizations, and a relatively unchanging set of duties and responsibilities; also if you prefer environments that have a low level of distraction with huge teams to help you.
How to apply
If interested, please apply here.