SkySync is a rapidly evolving, fast-paced, venture-backed software innovator based in the Ann Arbor tech cluster with remote Syncopaths in all US time zones. Our sharp and innovative workforce excels at managing our customers’ data migration, synchronization, and orchestration challenges like no other in our space, and we have new product opportunities taking us toward a period of rapid growth in enterprise data management.
About the Role
SkySync is seeking a Sales Administrator to enhance the productivity and effectiveness of the sales team by acting as the liaison between the sales team, accounting team, delivery team, customers, and as the administrator of back-office functions. The Sales Administrator will meticulously manage and deliver these objectives while surpassing client expectations and delivering best-in-class service.
- Ensure accurate entering and management of customer data into Salesforce CRM and back-office systems, resulting in high-quality data, error-free customer billing, proper revenue recognition, and accurate reporting
- Ensure Sales Order is ready for approval and submit to accounting.
- Track billing processes and update NetSuite/Salesforce
- Proactively support the sales team and sales process
- Provide client support by answering or referring inquiries to appropriate colleagues
- Communicate necessary information timely and accurately to all parties, including clients, back-office staff, sales team, and vendors
- Resolve issues or escalate as needed to ensure prompt and accurate resolution
- Ensure that departmental training materials are current, effective, and utilized
- Recommend and implement improvements in the quote to cash process
- Develop and hone an understanding of the enterprise file migration and data management software industry
- Any additional functions of supporting the sales team that may arise as the business evolves
- Salesforce CRM experience is required
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and be able to prioritize tasks
- Keen ability to work both collaboratively with SkySync Team Members and partners, and autonomously as a motivated self-starter
- Proficiency in MS Office required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service oriented with strong interpersonal skills
- Dedicated professional with the ability to respond to requests promptly and accurately
- Proactive and motivated with strong problem solving and follow up skills
- Take ownership of your work; follow-through until final resolution
- Ability to be flexible and thrive within a growing organization in an evolving industry
- 2+ years of relevant experience in a sales administration role or other data entry position
- 1+ year(s) working with Salesforce or other data entry processes
- Accounting or finance degree is a plus
- Strong written, presentation and communication skills
This position is a great fit for you if you are passionate about your ideas and can support them with sound reasoning; thrive in an environment that allows you the freedom to work remotely and with schedule flexibility; enjoy working in a company where quality is taken seriously; can work well with dedicated and talented sales professionals.
This position is not a great fit for you if you like large organization structure, extensive hierarchies or matrix organizations, and a relatively unchanging set of duties and responsibilities.
How to apply
If interested, please apply here.