What we’re all about
SkySync enables the world’s most successful enterprises with total control over and unbounded access to their content, empowering their evolving modern workforce. We connect disparate storage platforms, unite silos of information, and synchronize content spread across the enterprise—at scale. We enable our customers to achieve singular access and unified control over their content, so they can support the evolving needs of a modern workforce.
This is for an entry-level Ann Arbor [MI] based position. As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be in a 100% customer-facing role. As the tip of the sales spear, you will seek out new business opportunities wherever you can find them. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects. As well, as the liaison between our marketing and sales teams you will ensure our database (Salesforce.com) is up to date while supporting the inside and enterprise sales teams. As a joint team, the BDR will be aligned with the enterprise sales reps in territories with the mutual objective of achieving the assigned sales/revenue objectives. Ultimately, you will be part of the engine that boost sales and contributes to SkySync’s long-term business growth.
As this is an entry-level position (prior experience is ok), you will be trained in a sales system that has already enabled two Ann Arbor based companies go from zero to huge exits.
If you are motivated, results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we have the opportunity of a lifetime!
- Review incoming leads from website, conferences, wherever
- Generate and prospect your own lead lists
- Ensure the CRM (Salesforce.com) is up to date
- Email prospects
- Call prospects
- Work with inside & enterprise sales teams to fill the sales funnel
- Ability/willingness to make daily volume of calls/emails
- Ability to track activity and report on a daily/weekly basis
- Strong communication and customer relationship skills
- Can do attitude
- To be professionally persistent
- Able to overcome objectives
- Team working ability – collaboration
- Ability to build creditability with prospects quickly
- Appreciation and understanding for sales process
- Training and tools are available to gain top-notch skills
- Collaborative environment enforcing cross training
- Awesome benefits
- Smart people who help each other succeed