What we’re all about
SkySync enables the world’s most successful enterprises with total control over and unbounded access to their content, empowering their evolving modern workforce. We connect disparate storage platforms, unite silos of information, and synchronize content spread across the enterprise—at scale. We enable our customers to achieve singular access and unified control over their content, so they can support the evolving needs of a modern workforce.
SkySync is seeking experienced customer service professionals to provide support for our expanding customer base for our existing and next-generation products. Support representatives should develop an in-depth knowledge of our existing customer base and SkySync processes.
The ideal candidate would have experience in providing remote support with cloud data storage.
This position will report to the Director of Support. The position is based locally but will work remotely.
- Develop detailed product knowledge of the SkySync product suite
- Remotely diagnose installation, configuration, and general software issues
- Develop, Maintain, and improve product documentation
- Train SkySync Customers on our software solution
- Interact with customers with a professional, positive, and encouraging attitude
- Maintain a high daily case closure rate or escalation
- Available to provide off-hours technical support on a rotating schedule
- Other duties as assigned
What you should have
- Bachelor of Science degree
- 2 to 3 years of Software Support experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge SQL or similar scripting language
- Exceptional work ethic
- Great attitude and enthusiasm
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Training and tools are available to gain top-notch skills
- Collaborative environment enforcing cross training
- Awesome benefits
- Smart people who help each other succeed