What we’re all about
SkySync enables the world’s most successful enterprises with total control over and unbounded access to their content, empowering their evolving modern workforce. We connect disparate storage platforms, unite silos of information, and synchronize content spread across the enterprise—at scale. We enable our customers to achieve singular access and unified control over their content, so they can support the evolving needs of a modern workforce.
Our company is a leader in migrating and integrating files across the enterprise, and we have an immediate need for Quality Analyst for our software development department. We’re committed to providing our customers with innovative, robust and secure solutions for managing their content across any platform. We need someone who understands digital platforms such as Microsoft SharePoint or OneDrive and Google Gsuite and can set up and execute complex tests for our feature-rich application. Our QA staff focuses on testing, triaging reported issues, troubleshooting and debugging all software products regardless of their platform. We work remotely, so strong communication skills are a must.
The development team is very talented and the product is complex. Our company is moving out of ‘start-up’ mode and the fourth iteration of our product is live in 2019.
This position is open immediately and offers a highly competitive salary, 100% remote environment, and benefits including 401K. The position reports to the Director of Engineering.
- Assist with the development and implementation of tests for our product suite
- Plan, conduct and monitor test plans to cover a matrix of features and platforms
- Recreate and triage issues that have been escalated from level 1 support
- Use tools such as Postman and Fiddler to analyze ReST calls and environmental variables
- Understand and apply security best practices in testing
- Coordinate activity with QA lead and respond to assignments
- Assist with documenting best practices, known issues, and FAQs for customers
What you should have
- Familiarity with cloud providers, ECM platforms and network file systems
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Understanding of QA process for software development, debugging and release
- Basic knowledge of databases/SQL, ReST interfaces, and test scripting
- Ability to review and qualify objective data
- Strong communication skills
- Training and tools are available to gain top-notch skills
- Collaborative environment enforcing cross training
- Awesome benefits
- Smart people who help each other succeed