SkySync is a dynamic, fast-paced, venture-backed software innovator based in the Ann Arbor tech cluster, with remote Syncopaths in all US time zones. Our quirky and unique workforce excels at managing our customers’ content migration, synchronization, and orchestration challenges like no other in our space. We are poised for rapid growth and need a Solutions Consultant to implement our exceptional solutions for our clients. This is a customer-facing position, deploying the SkySync product suite for small to medium size projects. You will lead customers through the project lifecycle, architecting and implementing their solution with confidence and precision. Your primary goal is customer satisfaction and you must complete projects on time and within budget. You must project confidence in your solutions and have the ability to handle all situations with professionalism. Though this is a possible remote position, it is preferred that candidates are located near the Ann Arbor, MI area.
You’ll be doing a lot of this:
- Implementing solutions for smaller projects or part of a larger deployment team
- Installation and configuration
- Troubleshooting and testing
- Ensuring the project is deployed smoothly and with confidence
So you should have this:
- Technical/Computer Science Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a technical role
- A tendency towards being detail-oriented
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Adaptability under stress/adversity
- Solid work ethic
- Ability to work with a variety of cultures and personalities
- Basic understanding of cloud computing, business drivers, and emerging computing trends and their impact on customer opportunities
- Passion for working with customers delivering an excellent experience throughout the project lifecycle
- Problem-solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with clients
This position is a great fit for you if you like staying current on relevant technologies, working with different types of businesses, and fast-paced change. Knowing how to engage with new challenges on a daily basis and handle competing priorities is a must.
This position is not a great fit for you if you like established processes for every situation or a static set of duties and responsibilities.
Excellent listening, writing, and professional communication skills are a must. You should be able to demonstrate proficiency in most of the duties and responsibilities listed above. In our fast-paced world, a great attitude combined with enthusiasm is key to individual success along with embodying our entrepreneurial spirit.