With the help of SkySync, Indiana University migrated nearly 3 PB and 140,000 users to Microsoft OneDrive.
Some of the world’s largest enterprises have migrated petabytes of files and millions of users with SkySync. We’ll show you why we’re the number one choice for large-scale, enterprise file migrations.
Don't compromise on content migration
- Migrate billions of files and petabytes of content with speed, accuracy and fidelity—with no impact to users or business operations
- Easily migrate content to or from Box, Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, SharePoint, Network File Systems and other file platforms
- Versatile deployment model enables installation either on-premises, in a public or private cloud or within remote sites
- “Continuous copy” mode ensures that target system files are up-to-date in near real-time, precisely mirroring the source system
- Pre-migration analyzer and simulation modes provide insight into your existing files structures as well as predicts migration outcomes prior to execution
- Preserves all aspects of file fidelity—metadata, permissions, links, sharing profiles, unique source system attributes and more
- Validation reporting provides a detailed reconciliation report of your content after the enterprise file migration is complete
Indiana University Migrates Box to OneDrive
Our migration with SkySync has cost considerably less than our original cloud storage subscription.