Using SkySync, Teach for America was able to begin migrating its user base and replicate entire folder hierarchies to Box – with a few clicks of a mouse.
Get the free whitepaper
While completing incredibly complex file migrations for some of the world’s largest enterprises, our team has discovered seven migration best practices that orgs of any size should employ for a successful project. Consider these steps before you get started:
- 1 Set appropriate expectations
- 2 Assess the data prior to migration
- 3 Understand the business value of your content
- 4 Analyze your IT environment
- 5 Determine your migration approach
- 6 Build your migration project plan
- 7 Identify and prepare for common risks
In this whitepaper, we’ll take a deep dive into each of these seven steps to success so that you’re armed with the knowledge as you prepare for a disruption-free enterprise file migration. Download it now.
Teach for America moves to Box with SkySync
SkySync saved us thousands of hours.