Learn how enterprise file migration and data governance
empowers your business.
The SkySync orchestration engine streamlines data protection by enabling automated data governance in real-time. Companies can enforce corporate and regulatory policies without reliance on manual input from users by creating configurable rules which are automatically applied to content as it enters the system.
Holistic data governance
Based upon the labels applied during classification, customizable actions are automatically triggered. A unique sequence of rules can be configured to perform one or many tasks depending on the governance policy. Each action can serve as an indicator for the next chained action to take place in a prioritized order. The SDK can be used to create custom actions using Microsoft MIP/AIP, ServiceNow (ticketing system), Vera, MS and Symantec Encryption for IRM/DRM.
Our approach to automation
- Create simple workflows consisting of any number of automated actions to files, security settings, user profiles and ancillary systems
- Based on the rules created, files are automatically encrypted, locked or segregated, and file permissions, metadata or sharing rights are changed
- Policy workflows are configured based on regulatory templates or customer-defined rules
- Files are automatically moved and organized to specific geo-locations to meet GDPR compliance mandates
- File routing can be based upon specific folders designated for sensitive data, or by department
- Redundant, obsolete, or trivial data (ROT) can be isolated for further disposition
Our approach to notifications
- Real-time notifications ensure all stakeholders are up-to-date to all alerts, changes or actions executed by the system
- Notifications can be sent via email, text, (optional Microsoft Teams or Slack channels)
- SkySync can integrate into your existing notification or security center applications
With average classification speeds of 200+ document per second, petabytes of content can be integrated, analyzed, classified and labeled.