Office 365 offers a full suite of productivity and collaboration tools – it is plain to see why many organizations are interested in taking advantage of this one-stop-shop for a digital workplace. But getting there isn’t always easy.
Are you interested in Microsoft’s tools, but have concerns about how you can migrate to Office 365 without disrupting your end-users? Many companies have Office 365, but are confused on how to get started as the amount of services available in Office 365 can be overwhelming.
Watch our webinar on demand, where we discuss…
- Microsoft’s most recent releases and announcements made during the North American SharePoint Conference, and how they can benefit you
- How to start your migration to Office 365 without confusing or making your end-users less productive
- Identifying which services are low-hanging fruit and how to implement them in an easy way
- The basic principles of change management during your migration process, which will help your chances of a successful project
- How technology can help you support your people in their journey towards Office 365