We all know what they say about what happens if you play with fire.
Take a deep dive into the importance of setting appropriate expectations for your migration project; how to analyze, understand and prioritize your data; and how to identify and mitigate risks that might burn you along the way.
Based on our experiences completing incredibly complex file migrations for some of the world’s largest enterprises, this whitepaper shares the seven best practices that our team has discovered that organizations of any size should employ for a successful project.
You will learn how to:
- Set appropriate migration expectations
- Assess your data prior to migration
- Understand the business value of your content
- Analyze your IT environment
- Determine your migration approach
- Build your migration project plan
- Identify and prepare for common risk