Using SkySync, Teach for America was able to begin migrating its user base and replicate entire folder hierarchies to Box – with a few clicks of a mouse.
Request a file server migration demo today. See how some of the world’s largest enterprises have migrated petabytes of files and millions of users from network file systems to cloud storage.
Box migrations made easy
- Analyze and predict results of your file server migration before moving files. End-to-end auditing and reporting.
- Identify friction points between your local file system and any cloud storage
- Gain deep and valuable insight into content volumes and attributes including last accessed dates, file type, age, permissions and physical storage location
- Learn important file-sharing behaviors such as which files have been shared internally and/or externally and how often
- Automatically map permissions and user home drives to individual cloud storage accounts
- Move millions of files to Box, OneDrive, Dropbox, Google Drive or SharePoint from Network File Systems and other on-premises platforms
- Seamless and secure, with no impact to users or business operations
Teach for America moves to Box with SkySync
SkySync saved us thousands of hours.
Anthony Jarrett, Director of Enterprise Services