For organizations that have already completed thorough discovery and migration planning—or simply need to make a rapid transition to a new storage system to avoid costly renewals, the SkySync platform continues to enable large-scale, high-fidelity file migration across platforms.
As storage platforms continue to evolve, organizations will always need to migrate enterprise content. But these transitions can often shift old problems to new platforms.
Unintentionally, your organization could migrate unsecured, sensitive files to the new system—and features designed to enhance collaboration and productivity may increase vulnerability and risk of data loss. Migration without knowing what files you’re moving can be risky.
But there’s a smarter way to do it.
An upgrade to your enterprise storage provides an opportunity to understand your data. The SkySync platform can discover and classify unstructured data before and during your migration.
This enables your organization to make more intelligent decisions about where and how to migrate your files, while answering key questions such as:
- 1 How much content are we managing? What types of documents do I have and where should they be migrated to?
- 2 Where is my sensitive data located? How sensitive is it?
- 3 Who has access to my data? Which files have been shared externally... and with who? Is my data vulnerable?
- 4 If end users have been manually labeling files... are they doing it properly?
- 5 How can we stay on top of the rapid growth in unstructured data we’re facing?
Discover & Classify
Don’t migrate without insight.
Start by discovering your data—once you know what you’re working with, you can make intelligent and informed decisions on how exactly to migrate your files and manage your growing volume of unstructured data.
Interrogated per day
File discovery time that once took weeks or months now takes days within optimized environments.
Transfer throughput per day
Within optimized environments, rapidly migrate files to meet renewal deadlines while saving costs and overhead.
Initial transfer success rates
SkySync delivers transfer results that exceed industry averages of 90-95%.